Lincoln Metropolitan Planning Organization
THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 20, 2014
County/City Building, Mayor's Conference Room
Roll call and acknowledge the "Nebraska Open Meeting Act"
- Review and action on the draft minutes of the June 5, 2014 Officials Committee meeting.
- Review and action on the MPO Technical Committee Project Selection Task Force recommendations on the proposed program of projects for the Federal Transit Administration Section 5310 Program, Enhanced Mobility of Seniors and Individuals with Disabilities. Action includes amending the FY 2014-2017 Transportation Improvement Program to add these projects and funding.
- Review and action on revisions to the FY 2015-2018 Transportation Improvement Program. The approved TIP report is located on the Lincoln MPO web page, www.lincoln.ne.gov/city/plan/mpo/.
- Briefing on the Lincoln MPO traffic model update and 2040 Long Range Transportation Plan (LRTP) update and schedule.
- Other topics for discussion.
- a) City of Lincoln: South 56th Street, Shadow Pines Dr. to Old Cheney (CN 130141), #LCLC-5241, funding revisions.
- b) City of Lincoln, StarTran: Program funding revisions.
- c) Nebraska Department of Roads: Add FTA Section 5310 Program of Projects for Lincoln MPO Planning Area.
- d) City of Lincoln, Trails: Cavett Elem. Grainger Connector (CN 13079), #ENH-55(172), Program funding revisions.