Lincoln Metropolitan Planning Organization
Thursday, February 20, 2014
County/City Building, Mayor's Conference Room
Roll call and acknowledge the "Nebraska Open Meeting Act"
- Review and action on the draft minutes of the November 21, 2013 Officials Committee meeting
- Review and action on amendments to the MPO Public Participation Plan based upon the FHWA/FTACertification Review of Civil Rights requirements and resulting recommendations.
- Establish the Title VI coordinator, contact, and complaint process
- Implement the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Title VI requirement
- Update the Limited English proficiency (LEP) requirement
- Briefing on the Federal Transit Administration (FTA) 2013 Triennial Review of the City of Lincoln StarTran. The review determines whether a grantee is administering its FTA-funded programs in accordance with 49 U.S.C. Chapter 53, Federal transit law provisions. It assesses grantee management practices and program implementation of the Urbanized Area Formula Program (U.S.C. 5307), Capital Investment Program (49 U.S.C. 5309), Job Access and Reverse Commute Program (49 U.S.C. 5316), and New Freedom Program (49 U.S.C. 5317), to ensure that the programs are administered in accordance with FTA requirements and are meeting program objectives.
- Review and action on proposed amendment to the Lincoln MPO FY 2013 2014 Unified Planning Work Program to include the Transit Development Plan Study in the Transit Planning Work Program (Section 6700).
- Review and action on revisions to the FY 2014 2017 Transportation Improvement Program.
- Nebraska Department of Roads
- Lincoln Public Works & Utilities Department
- Lincoln Parks Department
- Other topics for discussion.