Lincoln Metropolitan Planning Organization
THURSDAY, March 5, 2015
County/City Building, Mayor's Conference Room
Roll call and acknowledge the "Nebraska Open Meeting Act"
- Review and action on the draft minutes of the November 20, 2014 Officials Committee meeting.
- Review and action on revisions to the FY 2015 2018 Transportation Improvement Program.
- Briefing on the Lincoln StarTran Transit Development Plan (TDP) Update.
- Briefing on the Lincoln MPO traffic model update and 2040 Long Range Transportation Plan (LRTP) update.
- Other topics for discussion.
- a) Nebraska Department of Roads: Nebraska Hwy 2, Lincoln to Syracuse: resurface and widen shoulders, 26.7 Miles (C.N.13263) HSIP-2-6(123), funding revisions.
- b) City of Lincoln, Public Works: South 56th Street, Shadow Pines Dr. to Old Cheney Rd. (CN 130141), #LCLC-5241, funding revisions.
- c) City of Lincoln, Public Works: Add City-wide Pedestrian Countdown Signal Head Replacement project to install ped-heads throughout the City.
- d) City of Lincoln, Parks & Recreation: Add Pioneers Park Trail Phase III to extend the existing trail in Pioneers Park to the western edge of the park.