Lincoln Metropolitan Planning Organization
FRIDAY, March 18, 2016
County/City Building, Mayor's Conference Room
Roll call and acknowledge the "Nebraska Open Meeting Act"
- Review and action on the draft minutes of the November 19, 2015 Officials Committee meeting.
- Review and action on an amendment to the Lincoln MPO FY 2016-2019 Transportation Improvement Program (TIP) to include the Nebraska Department of Roads Vanpool Project that will provide statewide contracted/vendor vanpool service for: A) Lincoln & Omaha metro regions and B) Rural Nebraska, to be funded with Federal CMAQ and FTA Sectoin 5311 funds.
- Briefing on the update of the Nebraska Department of Roads statewide Mobility Management Project.
- Nebraska Department of Roads briefing on the Lincoln South Beltway project preliminary design plans and major design elements.
- Briefing on the Updating of the Lincoln MPO Transportation Model, GIS Based Analysis Tools and 2040 Long Range Transportation Plan.
- Other topics for discussion.