Lincoln Metropolitan Planning Organization
FRIDAY, JANUARY 13, 2017
County/City Building, Mayor's Conference Room
Roll call and acknowledge the "Nebraska Open Meeting Act"
- Election of committee officers. According to the Bylaws, Committee officers consist of a Chairman and a Vice-Chairman that are elected annually from the members of the committee.
- Review and action on the draft minutes of the November 17, 2016 Officials Committee meeting.
- Review and action on the MPO endorsement of the updated Federal Function Classification Map as included in the updated 2040 Long Range Transportation Plan.
- Review and action on the draft 2040 Lincoln MPO Long Range Transportation Plan LRTP.
The purpose of this meeting is to complete the MPO Technical Advisory Committee review of the draft 2040 Long Range Transportation Plan (LRTP) update process and address any current issues concerning the transportation planning activities of the draft LRTP. The MPO Technical Advisory Committee has provided comments from their representative agencies including a recommendation to the MPO Officials Committee for the adoption of the final Lincoln MPO 2040 Long Range Transportation Plan.
- Other topics for discussion.