City of Lincoln
Metropolitan Planning Organization Technical Committee Agenda
METROPOLITAN PLANNING ORGANIZATION TECHNICAL COMMITTEE
A Technical Committee meeting is scheduled as follows:
DATE: February 19, 2009
TIME: 1:30 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
PLACE: Room #113, County/City Building
- Roll Call and Acknowledge the "Nebraska Open Meeting Act"
- Review and action on the draft minutes of the September 19, 2008 Technical Committee meeting
- Review and action on revisions to the current FY 2009-2014 Transportation Improvement Program:
a) State of Nebraska program funding revisions and amendments.
b) Lancaster County program funding revisions and amendments.
c) City of Lincoln: Streets and Highways program funding revisions and amendments.
d) City of Lincoln: StarTran System program funding revisions and amendments.
e) Lower Platte South Natural Resource District minor funding adjustments.
- Briefing on the "Call for Projects" and process for the FTA funding programs
in the Coordinated Public Transit-Human Services Transportation Plan. The MPO
Technical Committee is being asked todesignate a Project Selection Task Force to review
and prioritize project proposals for the FTA funding programs: 1) Elderly and Disabled
Transportation Program (Section 5310), 2) Job Access and Reverse Commute Program (Section 5316),
and 3) New Freedom Program (Section 5317).
- Other topics for discussion