City of Lincoln
Metropolitan Planning Organization Technical Committee Agenda
METROPOLITAN PLANNING ORGANIZATION TECHNICAL COMMITTEE
A Technical Committee meeting is scheduled as follows:
DATE: September 10, 2009
TIME: 11:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
PLACE: Mayor's Conference Room, County/ City Building
- Roll Call and Acknowledge the "Nebraska Open Meeting Act"
- Review and action on the draft minutes of the June 4, 2009 Technical Committee meeting
- Review and action on revisions to the current FY 2009-2014 Transportation Improvement Program
to reallocate City of Lincoln: StarTran funding to an existing project.
- Review and action on revisions to the FY 2009-2014 and FY 2010-2015
Transportation Improvement Programs to move the PE/NEPA phase and STP-Stimulus project
funding for four (4) City of Lincoln: Public Works projects from FY 2009-10 to FY 2008-09.
- Review and action on the adding RTSD funds to an existing City of Lincoln: Public Works project
in the Lincoln/Lancaster County FY 2010-2015 Transportation Improvement Program.
- Review of the Lincoln Metropolitan Planning Organization (MPO) draft "Public Participation Plan"
and action to initiate the 45 day stakeholder and public review period.
- Review and action of the proposed Lincoln Metropolitan Planning Organization (MPO) "Management Plan"
(prospectus) and related organizational structure.
- Briefing and request for Technical Committee review of the proposed Lincoln MPO Congestion Management Process (CMP).
- Other topics for discussion