City of Lincoln
Metropolitan Planning Organization Technical Committee Agenda
METROPOLITAN PLANNING ORGANIZATION TECHNICAL COMMITTEE
A Technical Committee meeting is scheduled as follows:
DATE: June 16, 2011
TIME: 1:30 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
PLACE: Conference Room 113, County/ City Building
- Roll Call and Acknowledge the "Nebraska Open Meeting Act"
- Review and action on the draft minutes of the May 19, 2011 Technical Committee meeting.
- Review and action to add a State resurfacing project to the FY 2011-2014 Transportation Improvement Program, I-80 Milford to Air Park.
- Review and action on revising the MPO Transportation Improvement Program amendment process to better reflect the State STIP revision criteria.
- Briefing on the status of the FHWA/FTA on the Joint Certification Review of the Lincoln MPO and the Work Plan for Addressing the Quadrennial Certification Review.
- Review and action on the Lincoln-Lancaster FY 2011-2012 Unified Planning Work Program for Transportation Planning within the Lincoln Metropolitan Area.
- Briefing on the 2040 Long Range Transportation Plan (LRTP) update planning activities, planning schedule and LPAC recommendations.
- Other topics for discussion.