City of Lincoln
Metropolitan Planning Organization Technical Committee Agenda
METROPOLITAN PLANNING ORGANIZATION TECHNICAL COMMITTEE
A Technical Committee meeting is scheduled as follows:
DATE: November 17, 2011
TIME: 1:30 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
PLACE: Conference Room 113, County/ City Building
- Roll Call and Acknowledge the "Nebraska Open Meeting Act"
- Review and action on the draft minutes of the October 20, 2011 Technical Committee meeting.
- Review and action on revisions to the FY 2012-2015 Transportation Improvement Program to adjust funding for project implementation.
- Briefing on revising the MPO Transportation Improvement Program Amendment Policy to reflect the State STIP revision criteria.
- Briefing on the Nebraska Department of Roads "10-year Priority Road Project Plan" and the programming of the Lincoln West and South Beltways and I-80, NW 56th to US-77, projects as a result of the State Legislature Bill (LB84) passed earlier this year.
- Briefing on continuing work on the Lincoln-Lancaster 2040 Long Range Transportation Plan.
- Other topics for discussion.