City of Lincoln
Metropolitan Planning Organization Technical Committee Agenda
METROPOLITAN PLANNING ORGANIZATION TECHNICAL COMMITTEE
A Technical Committee meeting is scheduled as follows:
DATE: February 9, 2012
TIME: 1:30 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
PLACE: Conference Room 113, County/ City Building
- Roll Call and Acknowledge the "Nebraska Open Meeting Act"
- Review and action on the draft minutes of the November 17, 2011 Technical Committee meeting.
- Review and action on an amendment to the FY 2012-2015 Transportation Improvement Program to add an I-180 resurfacing project, Cornhusker Hwy to US-34, Lincoln.
- Briefing on the proposed City of Lincoln Access Management Policy to cover the conditions and requirements for access to property within the City of Lincoln and the surrounding three-mile zoning jurisdiction limit.
- Briefing on continuing work on the 2040 Long Range Transportation Plan for a Pedestrian/Bicycle Strategic Capital Plan to be included in the LRTP Technical Report.
- Briefing the development of a regional Transportation Demand Management (TDM) Strategy to support individual travel choices as identified in the 2040 Long Range Transportation . See the proposed project oversight Technical Subcommittee for this study.
- Other topics for discussion.