City of Lincoln
Metropolitan Planning Organization Technical Committee Agenda
METROPOLITAN PLANNING ORGANIZATION TECHNICAL COMMITTEE
A Technical Committee meeting is scheduled as follows:
DATE: March 22, 2012
TIME: 1:30 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
PLACE: Conference Room 113, County/ City Building
- Roll Call and Acknowledge the "Nebraska Open Meeting Act"
- Review and action on the draft minutes of the February 9, 2012 Technical Committee meeting.
- Rotation of the Technical Committee Chairs. According to the Technical Committee Bylaws: Article II, Section 1, Officers, the Technical Committee shall be organized by a Chair and Vice-Chair. The Chair position shall be filled by one of three "Tri-Chairs" consisting of the Director of the Lincoln Public Works & Utilities Department, the Director of Lincoln-Lancaster Planning Department, and the Lancaster County Engineer. Each shall serve as Chair of the Technical Committee on a one-year revolving basis. The Vice-Chair shall be filled by the Tri-Chair that did not serve as the immediate past Chair.
- Review and action on revisions to the FY 2012-2015 Transportation Improvement Program.
a) State of Nebraska: Link-55X Bridge Repair amendment.
b) City of Lincoln: 14th Street & Cornhusker Hwy safety improvement amendment.
c) City of Lincoln: Sheridan Boulevard 'Penny Bridge' rehabilitation amendment.
d) City of Lincoln Parks & Recreation Dept: Pioneers Park Trails amendment.
e) City of Lincoln Parks & Recreation Dept: Stonebridge Trail amendment.
- Briefing on the South 14th/Warlick/Old Cheney Intersection project RFP and design competition process.
- Other topics for discussion.