City of Lincoln
Metropolitan Planning Organization Technical Committee Agenda
METROPOLITAN PLANNING ORGANIZATION TECHNICAL COMMITTEE
A Technical Committee meeting is scheduled as follows:
DATE: April 26, 2012
TIME: 1:30 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
PLACE: Conference Room 113, County/ City Building
- Roll Call and Acknowledge the "Nebraska Open Meeting Act"
- Review and action on the draft minutes of the March 22, 2012 Technical Committee meeting.
- Review and action on the Project Selection Task Force recommendations on project funding and programming for the Specialized Transportation Program, as authorized by the Federal Transit Administration, 49 USC Section 5310. Action is to include amending the current to the FY 2012-2015 Transportation Improvement Program to add these projects and federal funding for this program.
- Review and action on a recommendation regarding 2012 Self-Certification review that the Transportation Planning Process for the Lincoln Metropolitan Area complies with applicable federal laws and regulations. This includes a briefing on the FHWA/FTA on the Joint Certification Review of the Lincoln MPO and the Work Plan for Addressing the Quadrennial Certification Review.
- Review and action on the draft Lincoln City / Lancaster County FY 2013-2016 Transportation Improvement Program.
- Briefing by the Nebraska Department of Roads (NDOR) on the Lincoln South Beltway Environmental Assessment & Preliminary Engineering Request for Proposals (RFP).
- Other topics for discussion.