City of Lincoln
Metropolitan Planning Organization Technical Committee Agenda
METROPOLITAN PLANNING ORGANIZATION TECHNICAL COMMITTEE
A Technical Committee meeting is scheduled as follows:
DATE: September 13, 2012
TIME: 1:30 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
PLACE: Conference Room 113, County/ City Building
- Roll Call and Acknowledge the "Nebraska Open Meeting Act"
- Review and action on the draft minutes of the August 9, 2012 Technical Committee meeting.
- Review and action on the Project Selection Task Force recommendations on project funding and programming for the Federal Transit Administration Job Access/Reverse Commute (Section 5316) and New Freedom (Section 5317) programs. Action is to include amending to the proposed FY 2013-2016 Transportation Improvement Program to add these projects and federal funding.
- Review and action on revisions to the FY 2012-2015 Transportation Improvement Program.
- Review and action on revisions to the proposed FY 2013-2016 Transportation Improvement Program.
- Briefing by NDOR on the National Highway Performance Program (NHPP) under MAP-21.
- Other topics for discussion.