Lincoln Metropolitan Planning Organization
Thursday, March 21, 2013
County/City Building, Room 113
Roll call and acknowledge the "Nebraska Open Meeting Act"
- Review and action on the draft minutes of the February 14, 2013 Technical Committee meeting
- Review and action to accept the Pedestrian and Bicycle Capital Plan that will be used to implement portions of the 2040 Long Range Transportation Plan. See memo regarding requested action on the Plan.
- Review and action on amendments to the MPO Management Plan
- Add the Lower Platte South Natural Resources District General Manager as a non-voting member of the MPO Technical Committee.
- Revise committee activities to include program oversight and project selection for the Transportation Alternative Program.
- Add a reference to the new Memorandum of Agreement (MOA) between the Lincoln MPO and Nebraska Department of Roads (NDOR).
- Update language that refers to SAFETEA-LU as the current federal legislation to state MAP-21 is the current federal transportation legislation.