Lincoln Metropolitan Planning Organization
Thursday, April 24, 2014
County/City Building, Room 113
Roll call and acknowledge the "Nebraska Open Meeting Act"
- Review and action on the draft minutes of the April 10, 2014 Technical Committee meeting.
- Review and action on a recommendation regarding 2014 Self-Certification review that the Transportation Planning Process for the Lincoln Metropolitan Area complies with applicable federal laws and regulations. Includes briefing on the FHWA/FTA 2013 Quadrennial TMA Certification Review.
- Review and action on the Lincoln MPO Transportation Alternatives Program (TAP) program of projects recommended through the Project Prioritization and Selection Process and recommending the selected project for programming in FY 2016-2017 Transportation Improvement Program.
- Review and action on the proposed FY 2015-2018 Transportation Improvement Program.
- Review and action Nebraska Department of Roads (NDOR) request to amend the Lincoln South Beltway Project within the Lincoln MPO 2040 Long Range Transportation Plan (LRTP).
- Other topics for discussion