Lincoln Metropolitan Planning Organization
FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 20, 2015
County/City Building, Room 303
Roll call and acknowledge the "Nebraska Open Meeting Act"
- Review and action on the draft minutes of the November 16, 2014 Technical Committee meeting.
- Review and action on revisions to the FY 2015 - 2018 Transportation Improvement Program.
- Briefing on the Lincoln StarTran Transit Development Plan (TDP) Update.
- Briefing on the Lincoln MPO traffic model update and 2040 Long Range Transportation Plan (LRTP) update.
- Other topics for discussion.
- a) Nebraska Department of Roads: N-2 - Lincoln to Syracuse: resurface and widen shlds, 26.7 Miles (C.N.13263) HSIP-2-6(123), funding revisions.
- b) City of Lincoln: South 56th Street, Shadow Pines Dr. to Old Cheney Rd. (CN 130141), #LCLC-5241, funding revisions.
- c) City of Lincoln: Add Superior Street, I-180 to Cornhusker Hwy: Rehab and resurfacing project, approximately 3.7 miles.
- d) City of Lincoln: Add Old Cheney Road, Warlick Blvd. to Nebraska Hwy 2: Rehab and resurfacing project, approximately 3.3 miles.
- e) City of Lincoln: Add 27th Street, Alpha Street to Arbor Road: Rehab and resurfacing project, approximately 6.3 miles.
- f) City of Lincoln: Add City-wide Pedestrian Countdown Signal Head Replacement project to install ped-heads throughout the City.