Arterial Street Impact Fee Refund to Promote Economic Development
An application for "City of Lincoln Payment of Arterial Street Impact Fee to Promote Economic Development" requires that an application be filed for each project. The application is to be filed at the Department of Building & Safety, or directly with the Impact Fee Administrator, at the same time as the applicant applies for a Building Permit for its Lincoln, Nebraska Project.
- There is no form to complete. To make application for the Economic Development incentive a narrative and attachments should be provided at the time of filing for a Building Permit at Building and Safety.
- The applicant shall pay a non-refundable application fee of $300.00 at the time of application, which shall be deposited in the Administrative Fee Fund.
- Notwithstanding the filing of the Application, the applicant shall pay the required Arterial Street Impact Fee prior to issuance of the building permit.
- The applicant shall submit with its application the necessary documentation which shows the (i) the business will derive, directly or indirectly, 50% or more of its revenue from outside of Lancaster County, Nebraska; and (ii) the median wage for its new employees will be equal to or in excess of 110% of the Lancaster County average wage.
- The applicant shall have two years to reach substantial completion of the project, derive 50% or more of its revenue from outside of Lancaster County and meet the required median wage for new employees. Upon attainment of said thresholds, the applicant must maintain those levels for three consecutive years.