Our mission is to responsibly deliver, enhance and maintain vital infrastructure and services for the good of our community.
- Our Streets
- Drivable streets, walkable sidewalks and efficient traffic systems
- Latest information on Public Works & Utilities projects
- Bus Routes
- StarTran bus schedules and route maps
- Snow Removal
- Information about the City of Lincoln's snow operations
- Service Request
- Action Center online service request.
- Parking Ban Update for Friday, February 5, 2016, 11 a.m.
- Several Options Available for Those With Tree Debris (2/3/16)
- City Offers Alternate Parking Options During Parking Ban (2/1/16)
- Free Tree Mulch Available (1/22/16)
- "Green Light Lincoln" to Improve Traffic Safety and Flow (1/21/16)
- Public Invited to Open House on Sanitary Sewer Backups (1/19/16)
- Public Invited to Meetings on StarTran Service (1/13/16)
- City Street Crews Tackle Potholes With New Equipment (1/8/16)
- New S.W. 40th Street Bridges to Open (12/22/15)
- Mayor Urges Cyclists, Drivers and Pedestrians to Learn About "N" Street Cycle Track (12/17/15)
- New Penny Bridges to Open Ahead of Schedule (12/17/15)
- Open House Set for Pine Lake Road Widening Project (12/4/15)
- Open House Set on Phase Two of "P" Street Project (11/12/15)
Upcoming Meetings & Events