- Open House Set for Stormwater Improvement Project (3/6/18)
- Public Invited to Apply for Landscape Funding (3/5/18)
- South 56th, Yankee Hill Intersection Gets Four-Way Stop (3/2/18)
- Drivers Stop Less, Save Time With Green Light Lincoln (3/1/18)
- Driverless Shuttle Demo Makes Lincoln a Finalist in 2018 Mayors Challenge (2/23/18)
- "Take It to the Bin" Campaign Encourages Cardboard Recycling (2/22/18)
- Irvingdale Park Improvements Begin February 19 (2/16/18)
- Open House Set for North 33rd and Cornhusker Project (2/12/18)
- Public Can Now Use "UPLNK" for Speedy Repairs (2/12/18)
- Pine Lake Road Tree Removal Project Begins Today (2/8/18)
- Open House for Pine Lake Road Project is February 13 (2/8/18)
- Lincoln Joins Waze Connected Citizens Program (2/8/18)
- Improvements Require Wilderness Park Tree Removal (2/7/18)
- Tree Removal for Drainage Project Starts January 29 (1/25/18)
- Portion of S. 9th Street Closed Until January 31 (1/25/18)
- Havelock Avenue Now Open (1/24/18)
- Portion of Havelock Ave. to Remain Closed (1/23/18)
- N. 84th Street and Havelock Avenue Temporarily Closed (1/22/18)
- Portion of Pine Lake Road to Temporarily Close During Daytime Hours (1/19/18)
- Transportation Coalition Issues Recommendations (1/11/18)
- Final Open House Set for Watershed Master Plans (1/5/18)
NW 48th Street Pavement Repair Project
This project will replace or repair existing damaged surface that has not held up under warranty. The repairs will help ensure a safe, smooth street surface for 10 to 15 years and prevent potholes and other types of deterioration.
Haymarket Street and Streetscape Improvements
The project’s street improvements will include the mill and overlay of existing asphalt and restriping. The project will also include improvements to pedestrian nodes from 7th to 9th and “O” to “S” Streets in the Historic Haymarket.
56th from Vine to Adams – Street Rehabilitation Project
The project’s street improvements will include mill and overlay of the existing asphalt, pavement repairs, joint sealing and new pavement markings. Pedestrian curb ramps will be reconstructed to meet federal and local standards. The project is tentatively scheduled to begin mid-April 2018.
Pine Lake Road Widening & Safety Improvement Project
The City of Lincoln proposes to begin the Pine Lake Road widening and safety improvement project on March 5, 2018, weather permitting. This project is necessary to increase the capacity of this roadway as a part of the increasing development in southeast Lincoln.