56th from Pine Lake to Yankee Hill
HWS Consulting Group Inc. has been retained by the City of Lincoln to provide design services for the reconstruction of South 56th Street from Thompson Creek Blvd through Yankee Hill. The improvements at the intersection of Yankee Hill Road and South 56th Street will include left and right turn lanes and traffic control measures.
- Each intersection will have left and right turn lanes.
- Traffic signals will be installed at the South 56th Street and Yankee Hill Road intersection.
- Portions of residents' driveways may need to be reconstructed to fit the new Yankee Hill Road profile.
- A future signal at Union Hill will be installed when warranted.
Map of Project Area (41 K)
Final design of this project is nearly complete. The construction schedule is contingent upon funding.
Photos of Project Area
- Kris Humphrey, City of Lincoln, Public Works & Utilities
- Phone: 402-326-1176
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org