- Parking Ban Update for Friday, February 5, 2016, 11 a.m.
- Several Options Available for Those With Tree Debris (2/3/16)
- City Offers Alternate Parking Options During Parking Ban (2/1/16)
- Free Tree Mulch Available (1/22/16)
- "Green Light Lincoln" to Improve Traffic Safety and Flow (1/21/16)
- Public Invited to Open House on Sanitary Sewer Backups (1/19/16)
- Public Invited to Meetings on StarTran Service (1/13/16)
- City Street Crews Tackle Potholes With New Equipment (1/8/16)
- New S.W. 40th Street Bridges to Open (12/22/15)
- Mayor Urges Cyclists, Drivers and Pedestrians to Learn About "N" Street Cycle Track (12/17/15)
- New Penny Bridges to Open Ahead of Schedule (12/17/15)
- Open House Set for Pine Lake Road Widening Project (12/4/15)
- Open House Set on Phase Two of "P" Street Project (11/12/15)
New S.W. 40th Street Bridges to Open
Dec. 22, 2015
Mayor Chris Beutler today announced that the new bridges over the BNSF Hobson Yard and Middle Creek on S.W. 40th Street are scheduled to open the afternoon of Wednesday, December 23. The project's completion allows S.W. 40th from West "O" to West "A" streets to reopen.