Lincoln Recycles Day 2013 Calendar of Events
Month of November
Saturday, November 2
- Paper Shredding
- When:8:30–10:30 a.m.
- Where:North Star High School, visitor parking lot (5801 N. 33rd St.)
Lincoln High School, senior parking lot (2229 "J" St.)
Lincoln Southwest High School, student parking lot, (7001 S 14th St.)
- Thanks to all who participated in our Document Shredding Drive for Lincoln Recycles Day! At North Star High School, we helped 17 vehicles and shredded 1,200 lbs of paper. We shredded 768 lbs of paper and had 27 vehicles visit Southwest High School. At Lincoln High School we shredded 1,281 lbs of paper from 35 cars. In total, 79 vehicles brought 3,249 lbs of paper for us to shred! Thanks again to all who participated in this event and helped make it a success.
Friday, November 15
- Household Hazardous Waste Collection
- By appointment only. Call 402-441-8021 to schedule.
- Wood Waste Collection
- When:8 a.m.– 5 p.m. (all day during normal business hours)
- Where:Hofeling Enterprises
2200 Folsom Court
- Thanks to those who participated in the Wood Waste Collection for Lincoln Recycles Day! Hofeling Enterprises collected 33 cubic yards of brush and branches and 1 cubic yard each of pallets and plywood for a total of 35 cubic yards of wood waste. The City of Lincoln Recycling Office appreciates those who helped make this free Wood Waste Collection successful.
- Caught "Green Handed"
- Where:Recycling drop-off sites
- Random visits to selected recycling drop-off sites will be made to recognize people recycling household items.
- 2013 "Caught Green Handed" Photos