Skip to Main Menu Skip to Content
InterLinc Home Page
City of Lincoln
Managing Organic Waste

Wood Chips

Where do I take branches to be chipped?

Branches can be taken to the North 48th Street Transfer Station to be chipped. Gate fees apply.

The City cannot provide on-site chipping for your branches or other yard debris. However, many tree service providers can come to your location and remove your branches or provide you with a chipping service. Look under "Tree Service" in your phonebook.

Managing Organic Waste