Microsoft Excel® Spreadsheets
In HTML format.
- • Plug Flow Data & Graphs (3.58 M)
- Earlier work (1989 – 1995) geared for ammonia decay studies, heavy metals analyses, conductivity, chlorides, etc. in plug flow fashion above and below each treatment plant. Also contains graphs of results.
- • 2-Hour vs. 4-Hour Total Ammonia Sampling (118 K)
- Special sampling work done at each treatment plant 9/17/99 and 9/18/99 (ahead of in situ work) with 2-hr. vs. 4-hr. discreet sampling. Result: 4-hr. sampling adequate.
- • In Situ Results (15.7 M)
- Covers all City generated in situ field and lab results for 9/21/1999 to 10/31/1999 for all sites:
- Conductivity, pH, Temperature, D.O.
- Velocity/Flow Transect Work
- Theresa Mixing Zone Investigation
- Physical/Chemical Measurements
- Transverse Cage array testing at Sites E & F
- Lab Data Variability & QA/QC
- • In Situ Graphs A-D (1.2 M)
- Contains graphs of grab samples and 4-Hr. discreet sampling of physical/chemical parameters in "in situ Results" spreadsheet for Sites A through D.
- • In Situ Graphs 8-I (5.76 M)
- Contains graphs of grab samples and 4-Hr. discreet sampling of physical/chemical parameters in "in situ Results" spreadsheet for Sites 8 through I.
- • Regressions for Flow/Cond., Cond./Cl, Vel/Flow, and Downstream Ammonia (6.34 M)
- Regressions for key parameters in "in situ Results" spreadsheet, plus in-stream ammonia prediction regressions.
- • Salt Creek Ammonia Model (13.6 M)
- Mass balance/decay model for predicting instream ammonia concentrations.
- • Salt Creek in situ Air/Water Temperature Regressions (1.22 M)
- Regressions for predicting water temperature based on air temperature for calculating biological endpoint correction factors.
- • In Situ Fish Data (5.62 M)
- Fish mortality, biomass, growth, associated water chemistry, and data used for IC20 in situ endpoints.
- • Summary of WET Testing Results 1989 - 1999 (505 K)
- Summary of WET testing to date for both treatment plants.
- • Salt Creek Low Flow Analysis (5.36 M)
- Salt Creek low flow analyses for flows above Theresa St. Treatment Plant (7Q10, 30Q5, etc.) 1979-1980. Includes historic flow graphs.
- • USGS Rating Table (548 K)
- Shows current USGS stage-discharge table for N. 27th St. Gauging Station; "variable shift" calibration records; and graph of apparent lowflow metering errors.
- • Mixing Zones (124 K)
- Transects for flow, velocity, and conductivity for mixing zones below each treatment plant.
Microsoft PowerPoint® Files
In Acrobat (PDF) format.
- • Site Photos - Summer Season (2.76 M)
- Photos of each bio-assessment site for August, 1998 (summer season) bio-assessment.
- • Site Photos - Winter Season (2.56 M)
- Photos of each bio-assessment site for February 2, 1999 (winter season) bioassessment.
- • Bio-Assessment - Habitat (1.93 M)
- Map of Salt Creek watershed and selected photos showing representative habitat along Salt Creek from Wilderness Park to the confluence with the Platte River.
- • Bio-Assessment - Work (1.1 M)
- Selected photos showing fish shocking, seining, and weighing/measurement work during a summer bio-assessment event.
- • In Situ Results (1.61 M)
- Selected photos showing various activities during the September-October, 1999 in situ work.
Microsoft Access® Files
(CD Version Only)
- In Situ Access 97
- Access 97 version of database of all data contained in "in situ Results" spreadsheet, plus pre-defined queries for selecting data in each table.
- In Situ Access 2000
- Same as above, but in Access 2000 version.