- Antelope Park Water Quality Projects
- Water quality features included in the project are bioretention cells and swales, pervious pavement, amended soils, a "green roof" and a rainwater harvesting cistern. The project also includes educational components.
- EPA Technical Assistance Project
- EPA's consultant, Tetra Tech, Inc., will work with the City's Public Works Department to develop fact sheets on five green infrastructure practices, develop strategies for reducing pollutants in the Antelope Creek watershed, and work with Lincoln Public Schools Science Focus Program on a green infrastructure design charette at the Lincoln Children's Zoo.
- Grants and Cost-Share Programs
- Two cost-share programs are currently available for property owners: Antelope Park Sub-Basin Water Quality Project (limited to properties within the Antelope Park Sub-Basin) and Landscape Water Quality Project (applications will be accepted when funds become available).
- Mayor's Floodplain Task Force
- The goal of the Mayor's Floodplain Task Force is to formulate recommendations regarding the development of permanent floodplain standards that address the natural functions of floodplains and reduction of future flooding hazards in Lincoln and Lancaster County, while being sensitive to business, environmental and neighborhood interests and recognizing the need to sustain long-term economic development opportunities.
- Meetings and Events
- Rain to Recreation Projects
- Rain to Recreation is a watershed approach to reduce flooding, protect water quality and natural areas, and provide for recreational and educational opportunities.
- Stormwater Bond Projects
- Prioritization Methodology
City of Lincoln