- Build Greener Program
- The City of Lincoln Watershed Management Division is offering funding to developers to help pay for the conceptual design of Water Quality Best Management Practices.
- Grants and Cost-Share Programs
- The Sustainable Landscapes Cost Share Program is accepting waitlist applications. This program reimburses applicants for 50 percent of qualifying expenses, up to $2000, for approved projects. These projects are intended to improve water quality, reduce runoff, and facilitate infiltration.
- Mayor's Floodplain Task Force
- The goal of the Mayor's Floodplain Task Force is to formulate recommendations regarding the development of permanent floodplain standards that address the natural functions of floodplains and reduction of future flooding hazards in Lincoln and Lancaster County, while being sensitive to business, environmental and neighborhood interests and recognizing the need to sustain long-term economic development opportunities.
- Meetings and Events
- Rain to Recreation Projects
- Rain to Recreation is a watershed approach to reduce flooding, protect water quality and natural areas, and provide for recreational and educational opportunities.
- Stormwater Bond Projects
- Prioritization Methodology
City of Lincoln