All documents in Adobe Acrobat (PDF) format.
Download Complete Drainage Criteria Manual (10.2 M Zip)
Disclaimer: The official DCM is a numbered copy in a three ring binder available from Engineering Services, Public Works and Utilities at 949 West Bond Street, Ste. 200, Lincoln, NE. The following digital copy of the City of Lincoln DCM is intended to only serve as a reference. Efforts were made to ensure that the digital copy is the same as the numbered copies, however the digital copy is not an official copy of the DCM.
- Cover Page (33 K)
- Chapter 1 - Introduction (354 K)
- Chapter 2 - Hydrology (1.98 M)
- Chapter 3 - Storm Drainage System (1.4 M)
- Chapter 4 - Design of Culverts (1.59 M)
- Chapter 5 - Open Channels (1.57 M)
- Chapter 6 - Storage Facilities (360 K)
- Chapter 7 - Energy Dissipators (1 M)
- Chapter 8 - Stormwater Best Management Practices (1.07 M)
- Chapter 9 - Erosion and Sediment Control (1.25 M)
- Chapter 10 - Flood Design Criteria for New Growth Areas (372 K)