Current Redevelopment Project Reviews
The City Council and the Planning Commission review redevelopment activities at several points in the redevelopment process. The list below only includes blight designations, redevelopment plans and amendments, and redevelopment agreements. You can view the Planning Commission and City Council agendas for acompanying documentation.
For older actions, please refer to the City Clerk's Document Mangement Search.
- 48th & Holdrege Redevelopment Agreement
- • Part of the University Place South Redevelopment Plan
- • Approving agreement between the City of Lincoln and 48th Street Investments, LLC
- • New 5-story building, on a site bounded by 48th, 49th, Holdrege & Aylesworth
- • Includes 1st floor retail & 4 additional floors residential
- • City Council - Public Hearing - Ordinance - 2nd Reading on 6/27/2016