Current Redevelopment Project Reviews
The City Council and the Planning Commission review redevelopment activities at several points in the redevelopment process. The list below only includes blight designations, redevelopment plans and amendments, and redevelopment agreements. You can view the Planning Commission and City Council agendas for acompanying documentation.
For older actions, please refer to the City Clerk's Document Mangement Search.
- Lincoln Sports Facility Redevelopment Project
- • Redevelopment Agreement between the City and Lincoln Sports Facility, LLC
- • As to use of Tax Increment Financing
- • Generally located at West O Street & SW 14th Plaza
- • City Council; Ordinance - 3rd Reading & Related Resolutions, on 4-16-18
- Raymond Bothers Redevelopment Project
- • Amendment to the Lincoln Center Redevelopment Plan
- • As to Comprehensive Plan conformance
- • Generally located at 801 O Street
- • Redevelopment and rehabilitation of the existing 4-story Raymond Brothers Building.
- • City Council; Resolution - 1st Reading, on 4-16-18
- Telegraph District Phase II Redevelopment Project
- • Redevelopment Agreement between the City and EADO Acquisition Corporation
- • Generally located at 220 S 20th St, 2019 N St, 2023 N St, 1935 O St, and the intersection of 21st and N streets
- • Renovation of 3 existing buildings, construction of 3 new buildings, and related improvements for commercial, residential and parking uses.
- • City Council; Ordinance - 1st Reading & Related Resolutions, on 4-16-18