Current Redevelopment Project Reviews
The City Council and the Planning Commission review redevelopment activities at several points in the redevelopment process. The list below only includes blight designations, redevelopment plans and amendments, and redevelopment agreements. You can view the Planning Commission and City Council agendas for acompanying documentation.
For older actions, please refer to the City Clerk's Document Mangement Search.
- 1100 Y Street Redevelopment Agreement
- • Antelope Valley Redevelopment Plan
- • Project generally located at Y Street, from 10th to 12th Street and north of Y Street to the existing east-west alley
- • Multi-story apartment complex
- • City Council - Public Hearing, 2nd Reading & Related Resolutions, 7/28/14
- P Street East Redevelopment Project
- • Lincoln Center Redevelopment Plan
- • Comprehensive Plan conformance
- • Project located within public ROW, generally between Centennial Mall, N. 17th, P and Q Streets
- • City Council - 1st Reading, 7/28/14