Current Redevelopment Project Reviews
The City Council and the Planning Commission review redevelopment activities at several points in the redevelopment process. The list below only includes blight designations, redevelopment plans and amendments, and redevelopment agreements. You can view the Planning Commission and City Council agendas for acompanying documentation.
For older actions, please refer to the City Clerk's Document Mangement Search.
- Victory Park - Amendment to Redevelopment Agreement
- • Part of VA Campus Redevelopment Plan
- • To adjust Phasing & Implementation dates
- • Projcet generally located east of 70th St, between O St & Wedgewood Dr
- • City Council - Public Hearing-Resolution on 10/17/2016
- 48th & Leighton Mixed-Use Redevelopment Project
- • Amendment to the University Place Redevelopment Plan
- • As to Comprehensive Plan conformance
- • Mixed-use development including residential units & 1st floor commercial space
- • Generally located at N. 48th St & Leighton Ave
- • City Council - Public Hearing-Ordinance-2nd Reading &
Related Resolutions on 10/17/2016