Current Redevelopment Project Reviews
The City Council and the Planning Commission review redevelopment activities at several points in the redevelopment process. The list below only includes blight designations, redevelopment plans and amendments, and redevelopment agreements. You can view the Planning Commission and City Council agendas for acompanying documentation.
For older actions, please refer to the City Clerk's Document Mangement Search.
- City Centre Redevelopment Project
- • Amendment to the Lincoln Center Redevelopment Plan
- • Demolition of existing Journal Star Printing Co. facility & construction of approx. 11-story mixed use building
- • Generally located at 926 P Street
- • City Council; Public Hearing - Resolution on 5/8/2017
- Nature's Variety Phase One Redevelopment Agreement
- • Project is part of the West O Street Redevelopment Plan
- • Contract between City of Lincoln and Nature's Variety, Inc.
- • Project includes construction of an approx. 24,000 square foot freeze-drying facility.
- • Located at 311, 321, and 333 SW 32nd Street
- • City Council; 3rd Reading & Related Resolutions on 5/8/2017