Current Redevelopment Project Reviews
The City Council and the Planning Commission review redevelopment activities at several points in the redevelopment process. The list below only includes blight designations, redevelopment plans and amendments, and redevelopment agreements. You can view the Planning Commission and City Council agendas for acompanying documentation.
For older actions, please refer to the City Clerk's Document Mangement Search.
- Telegraph District Phase 1: 401 and 333 Buildings Project
- • Amendment to the Antelope Valley Redevelopment Plan
- • Review for conformance to Comprehensive Plan
- • Generally located between K, M, 20th and 21st Street
- • For rehab of existing office building and parking garage for office, commercial and parking uses
- • Planning Commission - Public Hearing & Administrative Action - 12/2/2015