Current Redevelopment Project Reviews
The City Council and the Planning Commission review redevelopment activities at several points in the redevelopment process. The list below only includes blight designations, redevelopment plans and amendments, and redevelopment agreements. You can view the Planning Commission and City Council agendas for acompanying documentation.
For older actions, please refer to the City Clerk's Document Mangement Search.
- 23rd & O Street Redevelopment Project
- • Amending the Antelope Valley Redevelopment Plan
- • As to Comprehensive Plan Conformance
- • Rehabilitation and expansion of an existing building for a health clinic generally located at 2301 O Street.
- • City Council; Resolution & Public Hearing; 12/15/14
- Aspen Heights Redevlopment Agreement
- • Project is part of Antelope Valley Redevelopment Plan
- • 18th & P Multifamily Redevelopment Project Amendment
- • Between City and Breckenridge Group Lincoln Nebreaska, LLC
- • Generally bounded by Antelope Valley Pkwy, Q, O and 17th Streets
- • City Council; Public Hearing, 2nd Reading & Related Resolutions; 12/15/14