Current Redevelopment Project Reviews
The City Council and the Planning Commission review redevelopment activities at several points in the redevelopment process. The list below only includes blight designations, redevelopment plans and amendments, and redevelopment agreements. You can view the Planning Commission and City Council agendas for acompanying documentation.
For older actions, please refer to the City Clerk's Document Mangement Search.
- Robber's Cave Redevelopment Agreement
- • Redevelopment Project, Van Dorn Street Redevelopment Plan
- • Between City of Lincoln and Blue Blood Brewing Co.
- • Redevelopment of property at 3235 S 10th St, including renovation, restoration and opening of Robber's Cave
- • City Council; 1st Reading & Related Resolutions - 4/20/15