Current Redevelopment Project Reviews
The City Council and the Planning Commission review redevelopment activities at several points in the redevelopment process. The list below only includes blight designations, redevelopment plans and amendments, and redevelopment agreements. You can view the Planning Commission and City Council agendas for acompanying documentation.
For older actions, please refer to the City Clerk's Document Mangement Search.
- Nature's Variety Redevelopment Project
- • Amendment to the West O Redevelopment Plan
- • Construction of 24,000 sq ft freeze-drying facility, processing center, and frozen storage facility.
- • Project generally located at 3203 West View Ave and 235, 301, 311, 321, and 333 SW 32nd streets.
- • City Council; 1st Reading on 3/20/2017