Current Redevelopment Project Reviews
The City Council and the Planning Commission review redevelopment activities at several points in the redevelopment process. The list below only includes blight designations, redevelopment plans and amendments, and redevelopment agreements. You can view the Planning Commission and City Council agendas for acompanying documentation.
For older actions, please refer to the City Clerk's Document Mangement Search.
- A & P II Redevelopment Project
- • Amending the Lincoln Center Redevelopment Plan
- • As to Comprehensive Plan Conformance
- • Redevelopment of Ambassador and President apartment buildings at 14th St and Lincoln Mall
- • City Council; Public Hearing & Resolution; 10/27/14
- Schwarz Paper Building Redevelopment Agreement
- • Lincoln Center Redevelopment Plan/West Haymarket Redevelopment Project
- • Redevelopment of property generally located at 747 O Street for commercial and residential use
- • City Council; 1st Reading; 10/27/14