Current Redevelopment Project Reviews
The City Council and the Planning Commission review redevelopment activities at several points in the redevelopment process. The list below only includes blight designations, redevelopment plans and amendments and redevelopment agreements. You can view the Planning Commission and City Council agendas for acompanying documentation.
For older actions, please refer to the City Clerk's Document Mangement Search.
- Raymond Brothers Redevelopment Agreement
- • Redevelopment Agreement between the City and BIC Construction, LLC
- • Generally located at 801 O Street
- • Renovation of Raymond Brothers building.
- • City Council; Public Hearing - Ordinance - 3rd Reading & Related Resolutions, on 6-18-18
- Amendment to the 11th & P Hotel and Lincoln Commercial Club Redevelopment Agreement
- • Amending Resolution A-90246 (adopted 2/13/17), an agreement between the City and developers: Cas-Neb-neda LLC, Lincoln Commercial Club LLC, Commercial Club Enterprises LLc
- • Increasing overall investment and TIF available for public improvements
- • Generally located at 200 and 216 N 11th St
- • City Council; Ordinance, 2nd Hearing & Related Resolutions, on 6/18/18