Current Redevelopment Project Reviews
The City Council and the Planning Commission review redevelopment activities at several points in the redevelopment process. The list below only includes blight designations, redevelopment plans and amendments, and redevelopment agreements. You can view the Planning Commission and City Council agendas for acompanying documentation.
For older actions, please refer to the City Clerk's Document Mangement Search.
- Telegraph District Phase 2 Redevelopment Project
- • Amendment to the Antelope Valley Redevelopment Plan
- • As to conformance with the Comprehensive Plan
- • Project is generally located between M & O Street, 20th Street & Antelope Creek channel
- • Project area includes 5 areas with interconnecting streetscape improvements:
- Telegraph Flats Commons: new building and rehab of 3 additional buildings for a mixed-use residential / retail area
- Telegraph Lofts East: new 4 - 5 story building with 1st floor retail/restaurant & upper floors with about 60 residential units including some live/work lofts; includes underground and off-street parking
- Telegraph Lofts West: new 4 - 5 story building with about 84 residential units and parking
- Telegraph Lofts South: new 4 - 5 story building with about 30 residential units, retail space, and parking
- 1935 O Street: renovation of existing 2 story building for mixed uses
- • City Council; Public Hearing - Resolution, on 11-20-17