October is National Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
Check out the video below offered by the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). For additional local information and resources, contact the Lincoln Lancaster County Health Department's Every Woman Matters program 402-441-8065, or CDC's Breast Cancer Awareness page.
Board of Health
Health Department Advisory Boards
Annual Reports (2017 - 2018)
It's Flu Season. Find your local vacccination clinic.
- Frequently Asked Questions about Measles in the U.S.
- Top 4 Things Parents Need to Know about Measles
- License my new pet online!
- HazToGo! - Hazardous Waste Center
- Lancaster County Community Health Profile
- Community Health Improvement Plan
- Online Food Inspections
- Online Food Handler Training
- Safe Kids - Car Seat Check Calendar
- Vital Statistics Portal
- Fluoridation FAQ
- HIPAA Privacy & Security