August is National Immunization Awareness Month.
The HPV vaccine is important because it prevents infections that can cause cancer. The vaccine is safe and effective. Like all vaccines, getting the vaccine before exposure is important. Talk to your health care provider today! If you do not have a health care provider, call LLCHD at 402-441-8065.
Board of Health
Health Department Advisory Boards
- Frequently Asked Questions about Measles in the U.S.
- Top 4 Things Parents Need to Know about Measles
- License my new pet online!
- HazToGo! - Hazardous Waste Center
- Lancaster County Community Health Profile
- Community Health Improvement Plan
- Online Food Inspections
- Online Food Handler Training
- Safe Kids - Car Seat Check Calendar
- Vital Statistics Portal
- Fluoridation FAQ
- HIPAA Privacy & Security