September is National Food Safety Education Month.
Check out the two videos below offered by the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). For further information, contact the Lincoln Lancaster County Health Department's Food Safety Section for a host of additional, local information and resources.
Board of Health
Health Department Advisory Boards
- Frequently Asked Questions about Measles in the U.S.
- Top 4 Things Parents Need to Know about Measles
- License my new pet online!
- HazToGo! - Hazardous Waste Center
- Lancaster County Community Health Profile
- Community Health Improvement Plan
- Online Food Inspections
- Online Food Handler Training
- Safe Kids - Car Seat Check Calendar
- Vital Statistics Portal
- Fluoridation FAQ
- HIPAA Privacy & Security