After Hours Emergencies: 402-441-8000
It's flu season.
Check out the video below offered by the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). For additional local information and resources, contact the Lincoln Lancaster County Health Department's Communicable Disease program.
Board of Health
Health Department Advisory Boards
Annual Reports (2017 - 2018)
Find your local vacccination clinic.
- New Vaping Ordinance Effective January 1, 2020.
- Frequently Asked Questions about Measles in the U.S.
- Top 4 Things Parents Need to Know about Measles
- License my new pet online!
- HazToGo! - Hazardous Waste Center
- Lancaster County Community Health Profile
- Community Health Improvement Plan
- Online Food Inspections
- Online Food Handler Training
- Safe Kids - Car Seat Check Calendar
- Vital Statistics Portal
- Fluoridation FAQ
- HIPAA Privacy & Security