Vaping - A New Public Health Challenge
Recent news has been filled with headlines about vaping - from the mysterious lung disease that has caused nearly 40 deaths nationally to the explosion of e-cigarette use among young people.
Learn more at the Community Health Endowment of Lincoln, Tuesday, November 19, at 2 p.m. at CHE, 250 North 21st Street, Suite 2 (upstairs). This conversation is presented in partnership with the Lincoln-Lancaster County Health Department.
Registration is requested but not required. The event is free and open to the public. Free parking is available along North 21st Street and in the parking lot north of 21st & Q Streets. You may register by clicking here.
Board of Health
Health Department Advisory Boards
Annual Reports (2017 - 2018)
Find your local vacccination clinic.
- Frequently Asked Questions about Measles in the U.S.
- Top 4 Things Parents Need to Know about Measles
- License my new pet online!
- HazToGo! - Hazardous Waste Center
- Lancaster County Community Health Profile
- Community Health Improvement Plan
- Online Food Inspections
- Online Food Handler Training
- Safe Kids - Car Seat Check Calendar
- Vital Statistics Portal
- Fluoridation FAQ
- HIPAA Privacy & Security