Hours and Location
- Office Hours
- By appointment only
Mon, Tues, Wed & Fri, 8:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Thurs, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- 3131 O St, 1st Floor, Lincoln, Nebraska 68510
- Suggested Fees
- $19.80 for a single vaccine (administration fee)
- $10.50 for each additional vaccine (administration fee)
- $5.00 for each additional copy of a vaccine record
- $19.80 for an adult flu shot
Please call for questions, vaccine records, costs, and appointments.
Pre-Visit Vaccination Forms
Save time waiting in the clinic! Print, fill out and bring completed forms with you to your appointment. Each person needs a screening form to match the vaccine they will receive. If a child is receiving vaccines without a parent or legal guardian present, please print, fill out & bring a consent form as well. You may fax completed forms to 402-441-8646 before your visit.
Authorized Consent Forms
Immunization Screening Questions
Requirements for Childhood Vaccines
- Children through 18 years of age and one of the following:
- Uninsured, Underinsured, Medicaid Covered
- American Indian or Alaskan Native
- Must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian
- Bring records of previous vaccines
Requirements for Adult Flu Vaccines
- Low income, uninsured, underinsured adults
- No adult will be denied service due to the inability to pay
- Parents Guide to Childhood Immunizations: http://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/pubs/parents-guide/default.htm
- Nebraska Department of Health & Human Services - Immunizations: http://dhhs.ne.gov/publichealth/Immunization/Pages/Home.aspx
- Flu Information: http://www.flu.gov/