- Portion of "A" Street to Close Monday (4/2/20)
- Public Encouraged to Participate in Watershed Management Online Survey (4/1/20)
- StarTran Makes Changes to Respond to Decreased Ridership (3/31/20)
- Street and Lane Closures Begin Monday (3/27/20)
- Portion of South 40th Street to Close Monday (3/26/20)
- StarTran UNL Bus Route Changes Start Monday (3/13/20)
- Several Street Closures Begin Monday (3/13/20)
- City Crews Stop Wastewater Sewer Line Overflow Tuesday (3/4/20)
- Public Invited to Apply for Water Quality Landscape Funding (3/2/20)
- Portion of Van Dorn Street to Close Tuesday (3/2/20)
- City Advances Two Major Sustainability Efforts (2/27/20)
- City Crews Stop Wastewater Sewer Line Overflow (2/24/20)
- Portion of Sheridan Boulevard to Temporarily Close Thursday (2/19/20)
- Mayor Urges Residents to Report Potholes and to Help Keep Street Repair Crews Safe (2/13/20)
- Portion of West “A” Street to Close Wednesday (2/4/20)
- All Lanes on Pine Lake Road Now Open (2/1/20)
44th and Mohawk Area - Water Main Replacement
This project will reconstruct the existing water mains along “B” Street from 37th to 44th streets, Mohawk Street from 37th to 44th streets, “C” Street from 37th to 44th streets, 44th Street from “A” to “D” streets and Stonecliffe Drive from Stonecliffe Court to 40th Street.
Arbor from 56th to 70th - Street Rehabilitation Project
This proposed project would rehabilitate the pavement along Arbor Road from 56th Street to 70th Street to improve roadway conditions as necessitated by the current pavement age and condition.
56th from Thompson Creek to Bridle - Street Rehabilitation Project
This proposed project would rehabilitate the pavement along 56th Street from Thompson Creek Boulevard to Bridle Lane to improve roadway conditions as necessitated by the current pavement age and condition.