- Portion of Arbor Road to Close Wednesday (2/12/19)
- Fletcher Avenue Bridge to Close February 11 (2/8/19)
- All Lanes on South 10th Street Now Open (1/31/19)
- Portion of "O" Street to Temporarily Close Sunday (1/25/19)
- Portion of North 48th Street Closed (1/23/19)
- Sales Tax Increase Would Generate $78 Million for Streets (1/16/19)
- Portion of Adams Street to Close Monday (1/11/19)
- Public Input Sought on Plans for N. 33rd and Cornhusker Area (1/11/19)
2019 Residential Rehabilitation
These projects will mill and overlay the streets with new asphalt. Pedestrian curb ramps that do not meet current Federal and local standards will be reconstructed to meet those standards.
84th and Havelock Improvement Project
Work is scheduled to begin Monday, November 5, 2018 on a roadway improvement project in the area of 84th and Havelock Avenue. The new design of the intersection will better accommodate increasing traffic volume due to residential growth and Lancaster County Event Center programming.
Rokeby from 70th to 84th
This project includes grading and construction of new pavement on Rokeby Road from 70th Street to Carpathian Lane. The project also includes installation of new turn lanes at 70th Street and Rokeby Road, roundabouts at the intersections of Rokeby Road with 73rd and 75th streets, storm sewer improvements, ADA-accessible sidewalks and LED street lights.