The Project Delivery section is responsible for ensuring that capital improvement projects are delivered on-time and on-budget. The section creates and tracks the funding for the annual Capital Improvement Program for transportation, as well as providing design, construction observation and materials testing services for all types of projects including roadways, signals, storm drainage, water and wastewater.
- Information on Transportation and Utilities projects in design or under construction in the City of Lincoln.
- Guiding Principles and Procedures (GP&P)
- This collection of documenatation was developed to improve consistency in how the City of Transportation and Utilities Department approaches the management of public infrastructure projects.
- Coping with Construction - A Guide for Lincoln Businesses
- This guide was developed to increase understanding of how construction projects operate and to help the business community cope with impacts of construction.
- Design & Construction Standards: CADD Standards • Lincoln Standard Plans • Standard Specifications • Approved Special Provisions • Traffic Control Guidelines