City of Lincoln
2019 Media Releases
- March 26, 2019
- For More Information Contact:
- Beth Schuster, Aging Partners, 402-441-6102
Aging Partners Senior Centers to Host Magic Show
Aging Partners invites seniors and the public to area senior centers in April for "Colorful Magic by Bruce," featuring Lincoln magician Bruce Jacoby. The schedule is as follows:
- Monday, April 1 at 10:15 a.m., Downtown Senior Center, 1005 "O" St.
- Thursday, April 11 at 10:30 a.m., Bennet Senior Center, 970 Monroe St. (located in the American Legion Hall).
- Wednesday, April 17 at 10 a.m., Hickman Senior Center, 115 Locust St. (located in the Hickman Community Center).
- Monday, April 22 at 10 a.m., Firth Senior Center, 311 Nemaha St. (located in the Firth Community Center).
Lunch will be served following all four events. To make lunch reservations, call 402-416-7693 at least two days in advance. The magic shows are free, but there is a $4 suggested contribution for lunch for those age 60 and over and an $8 fee for those under age 60.
More information on Aging Partners events and activities is available at aging.lincoln.ne.gov.