City of Lincoln
2019 Media Releases
- March 26, 2019
- For More Information Contact:
- J.J. Yost, Planning and Construction, 402-441-8255
Rickman's Run Parking Lot to Temporarily Close Wednesday
The parking lot at Rickman's Run on 70th Street in Holmes Lake Park, will close at 5:30 a.m. Wednesday, March 27 for maintenance. The project is expected to be completed late Wednesday or early Thursday, March 28.
Repairs include minor grading and spreading additional rock. During the closure, residents may still use three other dog runs:
- Stransky Dog Run, Peterson Park, 4419 Southwood Dr. NOTE: The small dog run is closed for drainage work. Access is available to the large dog run only.
- Mahoney Park Dog Run, 84th and Adams streets
- Roper Park East Dog Run, N. 7th and Adams streets
For more information on Parks and Recreation, visit parks.lincoln.ne.gov.