Goal: Create a documented integration plan for the city of Lincoln that emphasizes components of health, civic engagement, education, employment, social, and housing.
Integration: Immigrant integration is the process of economic mobility and social inclusion for newcomers and their children. As such, integration touches upon the institutions and mechanisms that promote development and growth within society, including early childhood care; elementary, postsecondary, and adult education systems; workforce development; health care; provision of government services to communities with linguistic diversity; and more. Successful integration builds communities that are stronger economically and more inclusive socially and culturally. (Migration Policy Institute)
- Health - Kristin Bertrang (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Education - Kelly Ross (email@example.com)
- Civic Engagement - José Lemus (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Employment - Bryan Seck (email@example.com)
- Housing - TBD
- Committee Chairs: Lee Kreimer (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Katie Hile (email@example.com)