Boards & Commissions
Historic Preservation Commission Agenda
The City of Lincoln Historic Preservation Commission will hold a public meeting on Thursday, May 16, 2013. The meeting will convene at 1:30 p.m. in Room 214 in the Development Services Center, 2nd floor, County-City Building, 555 S. 10th Street, Lincoln, Nebraska. For more information, please contact the Lincoln City/Lancaster County Planning Department at 402-441-7491.
May 16, 2013
- Approval of meeting records of joint meeting of Urban Design Committee/Historic Preservation and Historic Preservation Commission, both April 18, 2013.
- Opportunity for persons with limited time or with an item not appearing on the agenda to address the Commission.
- Change of Zone No. 13006, to designate the Bowman-Cameron House as a Historic Landmark, on property generally located at S. 12th Street and D street (1201 D Street).
- Special Permit No. 13014, for historic preservation, for use of a landmark property as a business office and residence, on property generally located at S. 12th Street and D Street (1201 D Street).
- Certificate of Appropriateness to install a street clock in the North 7th Street right-of-way south of Q Street, in the Haymarket Landmark District.
- Certificate of Appropriateness for a sign at 733-737 P Street, the 1906 Grainger Warehouse in the Haymarket Landmark District.
- Nomination of Sheldon Museum of Art to National Register of Historic Places.
- Nomination of Park Manor Historic District to National Register of Historic Places.
- "Focus group" discussion with Sara Hartzell (Planning staff), part of Planning Department's self-evaluation of processes and effectiveness.
- Staff Report & Misc.
HEARING AND ACTION
REVIEW AND RECOMMENDATION