Boards & Commissions
Historic Preservation Commission Agenda
The City of Lincoln Historic Preservation Commission will hold a public meeting on Thursday, September 19, 2013. The meeting will convene at 1:30 p.m. in Room 214 in the Development Services Center, 2nd floor, County-City Building, 555 S. 10th Street, Lincoln, Nebraska. For more information, please contact the Lincoln City/Lancaster County Planning Department at 402-441-7491.
September 19, 2013
- Approval of meeting record of HPC meeting of August 15, 2013.
- Opportunity for persons with limited time or with an item not appearing on the agenda to address the Commission.
- Application by "Sweep Left" for a Certificate of Appropriateness for work at the Pepperburg Building, 815 "O" Street in the Haymarket Landmark District.
- Application by Bin 105 for a Certificate of Appropriateness for work at the Grainger Building, 105 N. 8th Street in the Haymarket Landmark District.
- Application by Michelle Penn for a Certificate of Appropriateness for work at 1849 C Street in the Mount Emerald Landmark District.
- Application for a Certificate of Appropriateness for work at the Lewis-Syford House, 700 N. 16th Street.
- Staff Report & Misc.: Update on "Gallery Alley" between O and P Streets in block between 7th & 8th Streets, etc.
HEARING AND ACTION