Boards & Commissions
Historic Preservation Commission Agenda
The City of Lincoln Historic Preservation Commission will hold a public meeting on Thursday, November 21, 2013. The meeting will convene at 1:30 p.m. in Room 214 in the Development Services Center, 2nd floor, County-City Building, 555 S. 10th Street, Lincoln, Nebraska. For more information, please contact the Lincoln City/Lancaster County Planning Department at 402-441-7491.
November 21, 2013
- Approval of meeting record of HPC meeting of October 17, 2013.
- Opportunity for persons with limited time or with an item not appearing on the agenda to address the Commission.
- Application by Nebraska Neon Sign Company on behalf of Alegria Lounge at Rodizio Grill for a Certificate of Appropriateness for work at 737 P Street in the Haymarket Landmark District.
- Application by Lincoln Parks & Recreation Department for landmark designation (in accordance with LMC 27.57.120) of the "Muny Building"/former Municipal Swimming Pool House east of 21st and M Streets.
- Application by Lincoln Urban Development Department for a Certificate of Appropriateness for work at Valentino’s Idylwild Park in the East Campus Neighborhood Landmark District.
- Application by NeighborWorks Lincoln for a Certificate of Appropriateness for work at the Dr. Reynolds House, a designated landmark at 2530 Q Street.
- Staff Report & Misc.
HEARING AND ACTION