Boards & Commissions
Historic Preservation Commission Agenda
The City of Lincoln Historic Preservation Commission will hold a public meeting on Thursday, February 18, 2015. The meeting will convene at 1:30 p.m. in Room 214 in the Development Services Center, 2nd floor, County-City Building, 555 S. 10th Street, Lincoln, Nebraska. For more information, please contact the Lincoln City/Lancaster County Planning Department at 402-441-7491.
FEBRUARY 18, 2015
- Approval of meeting record of HPC meeting of December 18, 2014.
- Opportunity for persons with limited time or with an item not appearing on the agenda to address the Commission.
- Application by Matt Taylor for a Certificate of Appropriateness for work at 814 P Street in the Haymarket Landmark District.
- Application by Lincoln Patio & Awning for a Certificate of Appropriateness for work at 6125 Havelock Ave. in the Havelock Avenue Landmark District.
- Application by Claude Reyman for a Certificate of Appropriateness for work at 705 So. 30th Street in the Woods Park Bungalow District.
- Update on rehabilitation project, 747 O Street in Haymarket, Hargreaves/Schwarz Building.
- Staff Report & Misc.
- State Historic Preservation Biennial Conference
- Draft 2014 Annual Report
Memo from Ed Zimmer
HEARING AND ACTION
DISCUSSION AND RECOMMENDATION