Boards & Commissions
Historic Preservation Commission Agenda
The City of Lincoln Historic Preservation Commission will hold a public meeting on Thursday, March 19, 2015. The meeting will convene at 1:30 p.m. in Room 214 in the Development Services Center, 2nd floor, County-City Building, 555 S. 10th Street, Lincoln, Nebraska. For more information, please contact the Lincoln City/Lancaster County Planning Department at 402-441-7491.
MARCH 19, 2015
- Approval of meeting record of HPC meeting of February 18, 2015.
- Opportunity for persons with limited time or with an item not appearing on the agenda to address the Commission.
- Application by Lincoln Patio and Awning for a Certificate of Appropriateness for work at 6125 Havelock Ave. in the Havelock Avenue Landmark District.
- Application by Brett Harris for designation of 2742 N. 48th St., the former Wesleyan Hospital and Nurses Training School, as a landmark.
- Application by Bryan Medical Center for a certificate of exception on grounds of hardship or insufficient return for demolition of Sophie Teeters Nurses Residence, a landmark at 1640 Lake St. on Bryan West Medical Center Campus, and for a certificate of appropriateness for a memorial garden on the site.
- Application by Claude Reyman for a Certificate of Appropriateness for work at 705 So. 30th Street in the Woods Park Bungalow District.
- Request by Lincoln Planning Dept. for a resolution of endorsement of FY15 grant application to Historic Preservation Fund of the U.S. Dept. of the Interior, through the Nebraska State Historical Society.
- Continued information on Hargreaves/Schwarz Building project, 747 O, Haymarket District.
- Staff Report & Misc.
Memo from Ed Zimmer
HEARING AND ACTION
DISCUSSION AND RECOMMENDATION