Boards & Commissions
Historic Preservation Commission Agenda
Historic Preservation Commission
Thursday, January 21, 2016
Notice is hereby given that the Historic Preservation Commission will hold a public meeting on Thursday, January 21, 2016 that convened at 1:30 in the County-City Building, 555 S. 10th Street, Lincoln, Nebraska, in Room 214 on the 2nd Floor. For more information, please contact the Lincoln City/Lancaster County Planning Department at 402-441-7491.
- Approval of HPC meeting record of November 19, 2015.
- Opportunity for persons with limited time or with an item not appearing on the agenda to address the Commission.
- Application by Nebraska Neon Sign Company for a Certificate of Appropriateness for work at Hargreaves/Schwarz Building, 747 O Street, in the Haymarket Landmark District.
- Application by Nebraska Neon Sign Company for a Certificate of Appropriateness for work at the Henkle & Joyce Building in the "Toolhouse" complex, 800 Q Street, in the Haymarket Landmark District.
- Staff Report & Misc.: preliminary proposal for work at 3860 Dudley Street in East Campus Neighborhood Landmark District, upcoming meetings, etc.
HEARING AND ACTION