Boards & Commissions
Historic Preservation Commission Agenda
Historic Preservation Commission
Thursday, June 16, 2016
Notice is hereby given that the Historic Preservation Commission will hold a public meeting on Thursday, June 16, 2016 that will convene at 1:30 in the County-City Building, 555 S. 10th Street, Lincoln, Nebraska, in Room 214 on the 2nd Floor. For more information, please contact the Lincoln City/Lancaster County Planning Department at 402-441-7491.
- Approval of the HPC meeting record of April 21, 2016.
- Opportunity for persons with limited time or with an item not appearing on the agenda to address the Commission.
- Certificate of Appropriateness for work at the Schwarz Building, 747 O Street, in the Haymarket Landmark District.
- Certificate of Appropriateness for work at the Grand Manse (Old Federal Building), 129 N. 10th Street, a designated Landmark.
- Advisory review of an application by NeighborWorks Lincoln, for a Community Unit Plan (SP16025) at 9th & D-E Streets, "Cooper Commons".
- A request for a preliminary discussion with the Commission of an amendment to the special permit for historic preservation for Westview Bed & Breakfast Inn, 7000 NW 27th Street, to permit a sign not otherwise allowed (Jim Burden).
- Staff Report & Misc.
HEARING AND ACTION
DISCUSS AND ADVISE