Boards & Commissions
Historic Preservation Commission Agenda
Historic Preservation Commission
Thursday, July 21, 2016
Notice is hereby given that the Historic Preservation Commission will hold a public meeting on Thursday, July 21, 2016 that will convene at 1:30 in the County-City Building, 555 S. 10th Street, Lincoln, Nebraska, in Room 214 on the 2nd Floor. For more information, please contact the Lincoln City/Lancaster County Planning Department at 402-441-7491.
- Approval of the HPC meeting record of June 16, 2016.
- Opportunity for persons with limited time or with an item not appearing on the agenda to address the Commission.
- Preservation Certificate of Appropriateness for work at 219 S. 30th Street, in the East Lincoln/Elm Park Landmark District.
- Certificate of Appropriateness for work at the the Toolhouse, 800 Q Street, in the Haymarket Landmark District.
- Certificate of Appropriateness for work at the 1143 and 1149 S. 17th Street, in the Capitol Addition Landmark District.
- Staff Report & Misc.
HEARING AND ACTION