Boards & Commissions
Historic Preservation Commission Agenda
Historic Preservation Commission
Thursday, December 15, 2016
Notice is hereby given that the Historic Preservation Commission will hold a public meeting on Thursday, December 15, 2016 that will convene at 1:30 in the County-City Building, 555 S. 10th Street, Lincoln, Nebraska, in Room 214 on the 2nd Floor. For more information, please contact the Lincoln City/Lancaster County Planning Department at 402-441-7491.
- Approval of the HPC meeting record of November 17, 2016.
- Opportunity for persons with limited time or with an item not appearing on the agenda to address the Commission.
Applications by Dennis Lyon:
(a) for designation of First Street Bible Church at 100 F Street as a landmark, and
(b) for a special permit to make a north addition extending within 10 feet of the alley, and to waive a requirement for additional off-street parking.
Applications by Kelly Langer:
(a) for designation of the Cordner House at 325 S. 55th Street as a landmark, and
(b) for a special permit for historic preservation to use the property for a Community Unit Plan, rehabilitating the Cordner House and adding eight single-family residences to the property.
- Application by Kevin Clark for a Certificate of Appropriateness for work at Sigma Phi Epsilon Fraternity House, a designated landmark at 701 N. 16th Street.
- Use of right-of-way application by The Graduate Hotel (currently Downtown Holiday Inn), SW corner of N. 9th and P Streets.
- Discussion of an amendment to the Special Permit for the Yates House, 720 S. 16th Street, to permit a monument sign in the front yard.
- Special Permit to reduce yard for pergola/car port, Barbara Phelan, Woodsshire.
- Staff Report & Misc.: update on joint meetings, etc.
HEARING AND ACTION
DISCUSS AND ADVISE