Boards & Commissions
Historic Preservation Commission Agenda
Historic Preservation Commission
Thursday, March 16, 2017
Notice is hereby given that the Historic Preservation Commission will hold a public meeting on Thursday, March 16, 2017 that will convene at 1:30 in the County-City Building, 555 S. 10th Street, Lincoln, Nebraska, in Room 214 on the 2nd Floor. For more information, please contact the Lincoln City/Lancaster County Planning Department at 402-441-7491.
- Approval of the HPC meeting record of February 16, 2017.
- Opportunity for persons with limited time or with an item not appearing on the agenda to address the Commission.
- Certificate of Appropriateness for demolition of 3639 Apple Street, in the East Campus Landmark District, and review to the standard for a Certificate of appropriateness the reconstruction project of FarmHouse Fraternity at 3601 Apple Street. (UDR17010).
- Resolution of support for FY17-18 application to the Nebraska State Historical Society for Certified Local Government grant.
- First draft, Nomination of Eastridge Historic District to the National Register of Historic Places.
- Staff Report & Misc.
HEARING AND ACTION
DISCUSS AND ADVISE