Boards & Commissions
Historic Preservation Commission Agenda
Historic Preservation Commission
Thursday, June 15, 2017
Notice is hereby given that the Historic Preservation Commission will hold a public meeting on Thursday, June 15, 2017 that will convene at 1:30 in the County-City Building, 555 S. 10th Street, Lincoln, Nebraska, in Room 214 on the 2nd Floor. For more information, please contact the Lincoln City/Lancaster County Planning Department at 402-441-7491.
- Approval of the HPC meeting record of April 20, 2017.
- Opportunity for persons with limited time or with an item not appearing on the agenda to address the Commission.
- Certificate of Appropriateness for work at the former Wesleyan Hospital (Madison Flats) 2742 N. 48th Street, a designated landmark - UDR17039.
- Designation of the Theta Xi fraternity house at 1535 R Street as a Landmark.
- Special permit for expansion of non-standard/non-conforming use at 2554 Woodsdale - - UDR17039.
- Staff Report: Bike parking in Haymarket vicinity, "small cell" wireless antennae on streetlight poles, etc.
HEARING AND ACTION
DISCUSS AND ADVISE