Boards & Commissions
Historic Preservation Commission Agenda
Historic Preservation Commission
Thursday, August 17, 2017
Notice is hereby given that the Historic Preservation Commission will hold a public meeting on Thursday, August 17, 2017 that will convene at 1:30 in the County-City Building, 555 S. 10th Street, Lincoln, Nebraska, in Room 214 on the 2nd Floor. For more information, please contact the Lincoln City/Lancaster County Planning Department at 402-441-7491.
- Approval of the HPC meeting record of July 20, 2017.
- Opportunity for persons with limited time or with an item not appearing on the agenda to address the Commission.
- Recommendations on two applications for Trabert Hall, 2202 S. 11th Street: Designation as a Landmark - CZ17020; and Special Permit for Historic Preservation - SP17030.
- Recommendation on Landmark Designation of former University Place City Hall, now Lux Center for the Arts, 2601 N. 48th Street - CZ17022.
- Recommendation on two applications for Burgess House at 6501 SW 40th Street: Designation as a Landmark - CZ17024; and Special Permit for Historic Preservation for a B&B inn - SP17031.
- Recommendation of appropriateness for work at 801 P Street, in the Haymarket Landmark District - UDR17057.
- Misc. & Staff Report.
HEARING AND ACTION
DISCUSS AND ADVISE