Boards & Commissions
Historic Preservation Commission Agenda
Historic Preservation Commission
Thursday, November 16, 2017
Notice is hereby given that the Historic Preservation Commission will hold a public meeting on Thursday, November 16, 2017 that will convene at 1:30 in the County-City Building, 555 S. 10th Street, Lincoln, Nebraska, in Room 214 on the 2nd Floor. For more information, please contact the Lincoln City/Lancaster County Planning Department at 402-441-7491.
- Approval of the HPC meeting record of October 19, 2017.
- Opportunity for persons with limited time or with an item not appearing on the agenda to address the Commission.
- Applications from Lynette Hellerich regarding 2110 A Street:
a. Designation as a Lincoln Landmark;
b. Special permit for historic preservation to operate an owner-occupied Bed & Breakfast Inn.
- Application from Nebraska Sign Company for a Certificate of Appropriateness at 800 Q Street, in the Haymarket Landmark District.
- Application from USProperties for a Certificate of Appropriateness for work at 129 N. 10th Street, Grand Manse (a designated landmark, Old Federal Building).
- Misc. & Staff Report.
HEARING AND ACTION
DISCUSS AND ADVISE