Boards & Commissions
Historic Preservation Commission Agenda
Historic Preservation Commission
Thursday, March 15, 2018
Notice is hereby given that the Historic Preservation Commission will hold a public meeting on Thursday, March 15, 2018 that will convene at 1:30 in the County-City Building, 555 S. 10th Street, Lincoln, Nebraska, in Room 214 on the 2nd Floor. For more information, please contact the Lincoln City/Lancaster County Planning Department at 402-441-7491.
- Approval of the HPC meeting record of February 15, 2018.
- Opportunity for persons with limited time or with an item not appearing on the agenda to address the Commission.
- Application for a Certificate of Appropriateness for work at 625 N. 16th Street, Sigma Nu fraternity house, a designated Landmark. UDR18005
- Application for a Certificate of Appropriateness for signs at 201 N. 7th St., "Kinkaider" at the north end of Lincoln Station in the Haymarket Landmark District. UDR18006
- Application for a Certificate of Appropriateness for work at 151 N. 8th Street in the Haymarket Landmark District.
- Application for a Certificate of Appropriateness for signs at 803 Q Street (Screamer's) in the Haymarket Landmark District. UDR18003
- Sign package for Canopy Row/Lumberworks Garage "Liner Building", Canopy Street between N and O Streets.
- Misc. & Staff Report.
HEARING AND ACTION
DISCUSS AND ADVISE